Brakes wear out over time requiring service. How long your brakes last is based on various things such as driving conditions, how you brake and other factors. For this reason, it is necessary to service your brakes regularly.. So we provide a complimentary inspection with every service to make sure that any problem is taken up before it becomes a major concern.
Army Mechanics Brake Repair & Service
• Our Premium Brake service includes Lifetime warranty ceramic brake pads. Service starts at $120.00 per axel Parts and labor on most vehicles
• Our complete brake service includes premium ceramic brake pads and Rotors for all 4 wheels. Service is $320.00 parts and labor for most vehicles
• Our rear drum brake service includes replacement of wheel cylinders and premium rear shoes and brake bleed service starts at $120.00 parts and labor for most vehicles
• Our Complete Brake system flush service includes dot3 synthetic brake fluid this service is $45.00 parts and labor
• Services such as Calipers, Brake lines, Rear drums, Brake ware sensors and other related brake services prices vary depending on year make and model.